THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AND RC CALCUTTA VISIONARIES TRUST AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF RC CALCUTTA VISIONARIES TRUST DIGITAL PLATFORM.
The rotary club of Calcutta Visionaries trust may be a non-government charitable trust/organization. RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust, c/o Alpha Systems, 203B Kamalalay Centre, 156A Lenin Sarani, Kolkata 700013 (RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust /we/our) and provides information about its activities on https://www.rotarycalcuttavisionaries.com/.
Effective Date/Last Modified on: June 20, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Your Use of the Website
RC Calcutta visionaries Trust Rights
- To use the Websites, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You may only access and use the Website in accordance with these Terms, which the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust. You are not permitted to commercially exploit the Website for any reason except that the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust has expressly authorized it in writing.
- Without the express written permission of the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust, you agree not to replicate, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website or use of or access to the Website.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust shall send you all account-related information in electronic form, including payment authorizations, notices, e-reports, and authentications, to your registered contact details as per our records.
- Scraping Websites for spamming is prohibited.
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information about the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust service offerings or if you need assistance accessing the Websites.
- When you use the Websites, you do so under the terms of a license we have provided you. The only owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to the Website itself, as well as any intellectual property related to it, including the domain name, the look and feel of the Website, the trade name and trademarks, patents, and designs, is RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust. We reserve all rights not expressly enumerated in these Terms. All trademarks and brand names displayed on the Website belong to their respective owners.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust respects others' copyright and encourages our users to do so. In practical situations and at its discretion, the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust may disable and/or terminate users' access who may be repeat infringers. Please notify us at email@example.com if you believe your work has been copied in a way that violates your copyright.
- On the Websites, all third-party trademarks, brands, and content are the property of their respective owners.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust reserves all rights not expressly enumerated in these Terms.
- You are not permitted to integrate any third-party application or other developer product with the Website on your own. Only the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust may authorize and route such integrations.
- Additional terms may be included in the license for some of our services. We shall make such terms available to you if such licenses contain different words. The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust shall not be held liable or responsible for anything not covered by our Terms of Service, nor for any commissions or omissions made by third-party suppliers.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy or durability of the third-party vendor services supplied to you. The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust does not warrant it. It will not be held liable for any information, software, data, or privacy policies relating to or about the content and services of third-party suppliers. We accept that you have reviewed and agree with these third-party suppliers' rules.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust will seek and accepts gifts that align with its goal and support core programming and special projects.
- Individuals, partnerships, businesses, foundations, government organizations, and other entities may provide donations and different types of assistance, subject to the following restrictions:
- Donors will be required to give specific contact details;
- To donate, residents of India must provide their Permanent Account Number;
- Donations from non-Indian citizens shall be allowed if they comply with the Foreign Contribution (Regulation Act) of 2010 and other applicable laws.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust may receive in-kind donations such as nutritional items at its discretion, subject to receipt of the requisite certification, including but not limited to ownership, safety, and receipt of internal clearances;
- Donations with specific usage limitations or in cash may be declined at the discretion of the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust;
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust is unable to issue refunds.
- These Terms agree with the Income Tax Act of 1961's reporting requirements and all other elements of Indian law.
- While the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust Foundation acknowledges all donors promptly and provides updates on the donation's use, don't hesitate to get in if you require a report or insight into how your donation was used, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to arrange for appropriate documentation for your review.
- You agree not to publish, broadcast, or post any communication or content that infringes or violates the rights of the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust or any other party.
- The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust uses and employs all possible technical, organizational, logical, and physical security standards and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, impairment, and/or misuse.
Warranties and Limitations
- If you break the Website's Terms, your right to use and access the Website is immediately revoked. The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust reserves the right to restrict, alter, or cancel your access to and use the Websites at any time.
- Your access to the Websites may also be revoked if authorized law enforcement or other government entities make a request.
- You acknowledge that you are using the Website at your own risk and discretion. The Websites are given to you "as is" and without any express or implied warranty or condition. We do not, for example, guarantee that any services will be error-free or available at all times. The RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officials, employees, and licensors make no representation or promise that:
- The Website will fulfil your needs;
- The service will be available at all times in a secure and error-free manner;
- That any flaws or mistakes will be fixed; and
- Any outcomes achieved from using the Website will be accurate or dependable. No advice or information, whether oral or written, gained by you from the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust or through or from the Website's service shall create any warranty otherwise expressly expressed in the Terms.
- You are solely responsible for any loss that may occur as a consequence of your accessing, downloading, and/or using the files, information, content, or other material received from the Websites.
- You agree to hold RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to your use of the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of another party's rights.
Modification to the Websites
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use of this Website. (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Website; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust maintains the right to alter or discontinue the Websites at any time, with or without notice, and subject to the expiration of your license term. You agree that the RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust will not be liable to you or any third person if the Website is modified, suspended, or discontinued.
- The laws of India shall govern these Terms, and the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from your use of our Websites.
- If any term of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining sections will continue to be valid, legal, and enforceable in full force and effect.
Changes to Terms and Assignment
- All provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination, such as ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and indemnity, shall survive termination.
- We reserve the right to assign or transfer our agreement with you, including our associated rights and obligations, at any time, and you agree to cooperate with us.
- We reserve the right to amend and implement the Terms at any moment, and you should monitor this page for any updates. Your continuing use of the Websites will be interpreted as acceptance of the new terms.