RC CALCUTTA VISIONARIES TRUST
RC Calcuatta Visionaries Trust
c/o Alpha Systems
203B Kamalalay Centre,
156A Lenin Sarani,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RC Calcutta Visionaries Trust (RCCVT) is registered in 2015 as a non-government charitable organisation under the Kolkata Registrar of assurance with its registered office at c/o Alpha Systems, 203B Kamalalay Centre, 156A Lenin Sarani, Kolkata 700013 and we are totally committed in ensuring your privacy in accordance with applicable Indian Law.
- Details of all personal information our trust Collects from you as follow:-
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- PAN card number; and
- Payment information.
- We are required to provide data If a donor, or a website visitor, contacts us by e-mail they may provide us with their e-mail address, and name, in order for us to process your donations, requests, or respond to all inquiries received by us.
- We may automatically collect more information, In addition to the personal information that you submit to us, using the following technologies:
- Information retrieved from Device access provided by you including the location, microphone and audio on the Device;
- Certain information such as IP address, pages visited, time of visits, device IDs browser type, browser version, network service provider details and referring website can also be collected by our web servers;
- Our Trust collects anonymized data relating to the manner in which you use the website in order to optimize the browser experience for you;
- Our Trust collects Performance cookies which monitor website performance to provide you with a curated experience on the website.
- Our Trust collects functionality cookies and utilises it to remember your choices and preferences (such as your username, preferred language, etc.); and
- Lastly our trust collects advertising cookies and use to tailor advertisements visible to you on the website based on your interests and browsing.
- Our Trust would collect your information only for lawful purposes and where the collection of your information is necessary to provide you with our Trusts’ services as described below:-
- to acknowledge and validate a donor on the website;
- to send you information pertaining to the website/Platform and with respect to your use of the trust services through e-mail, and instant messaging and also send you messages and e-mails carrying promotional materials about our projects and activities:
- information for analytical purposes, to improve our website, our donor base, our outreach, or to respond to requests for information or merchandise;
- for recruitment purposes;
- to process queries and grievances raised by you against our trust and/or the Platform; and
- To the extent necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Our Trust flows the data protection laws of India as we are based out of Kolkata and any information collected by us may be accessed, stored and processed for future records and working in India.
- We do not trade, share, or sell information that you provide to us with other organisations who intend to use it only to market their products or services to you.
- We may share your information with others in the following instances:
- In conjunction with your sponsorship of a certain project, as required by applicable Indian law;
- With law enforcement agencies, as and when required, by applicable Indian law;
- When our trust believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others and / or such disclosure is necessary to investigate fraud or crime; and
- We may also share your information with companies that provide us with services and, or, with a successor legal entity.
- Our Trust protect your personal information against any unauthorised access, modification, damage, disclosure, impairment and misuse by using and employing all reasonable technical, organisational, logical and physical security practices and procedures.
- RCCVT uses industry standard encryption tools to protect your personal data. Our servers are protected behind firewalls, and our systems are monitored to prevent unauthorised access.
- If you would like to access the data that we received from you, or make corrections to it, you may contact us on above provided e-mail address.
- If you registered to receive our newsletters and other communications from us and later change your mind, you may ask that your name and contact information be removed from our broadcast list. You can send such a request to the same e-mail address as above.
- If we need or are required to, contact you about the privacy or security of your information we may do so by telephone, email, or mail. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about privacy, you can contact us on the above provided e-mail address.